Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eric is pissing me off!

In September I walked into Rogers and got myself a new cell phone and a new cell number. Well, at least the cell is new. The number… hmmm…. clearly recycled in which the recycling just didn’t take.

I started to get text messages asking if this was Eric’s number. I ignored them as I figured that they would stop eventually.

But no. 6 months later and I’m still getting messages for this guy, both text and left on my voice mail.

“Hello Shari, this message is for Eric Green. This is a call for an audition. Could you please get him to call me back?”

Ohhhhhhhhh, so Eric is either a self absorbed actor or an absent minded musician. Perhaps that’s why he hasn’t told casting people that he has a different number.

A few months before that I got a call from a guy and lucky me, I actually answered it. He was looking for Eric. I told him that Eric didn’t have this phone anymore. He asked me if I had Eric’s new number (because we’re friends and all, pffftttt).

Wish I did have Eric’s number. He should be glad I don’t.

Eric had a birthday a few weeks ago. I know because his cousin texted me wishing Eric a happy birthday.

It could be worse. Nadine told me she gets texts saying “I want to lick your big sweaty balls”, Maybe it’s just me, but I would want to make sure I had the right number before sending something like that out.

S.

No comments: