Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring, she is a-comin'

The sun was shining today.

The sun was shining and I felt spurred into action. I finally signed up for dance class, which means I can't "not feel" like going. I went and got a criminal check at the police station, as a follow up to my talking to the lady at the Inter-cultural Association. Yup, I'm going to teach English... for free. I cleaned my kitchen. Did laundry.

And, for the time being, I don't have to do the EFT shit at work.

What a freakin' good day.

Actual, the whole week has been good. A lady in my belly dance class complimented me on my isolations. My benefits kicked in. I had three meals either bought for me or made on Sunday.

My brother is going to be born this week. If he ain't here by Saturday, then the doctors are making him come.

If only the Canucks could win in overtime.

S.

No comments: