Friday, October 12, 2007

Something Fun

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

This is weird, Stephen told me as he sent me the forward. With Stephen you never know what is going to be at the other end of the link. Fortunately we were at work thus nothing too crazy could be there.

Well, there was the dancing woman. Spinning and spinning in a counter clockwise direction. I stared at her a good while. Try as I might, I couldn't change her direction. I exclaimed my frustration loudly.

I know, said Stephen, I can only make her go clockwise.

She's going counterclockwise.

No clockwise.

We stared at each other in frustration. Back to the computer I went. Staring at her feet, all of a sudden, poof she changed direction. Now clockwise. Poof, now counter clockwise. Apparently it's just a matter of mind of matter. As it were. I like to think it means I'm smart.

As you can see, we are all very busy at work. Doing work related things.

S.

No comments: