Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Switch



After much thought, I have decided to move my blog. Why? Mostly because I think the msn Live site is too busy. Plus, I'm too lazy to change the formatting and remove things. I prefer clean slates. They are so... clean.

It's fun to dirty them up.

Apparently, blogspot doesn't have a function where I can import my old blog posts. There are suggestions of cutting and pasting. This is where I use my favourite Japanese word - mendokusai. That means I can't be bothered. And I can't be bothered. Thus, old posts can be found at http://sharinakagawa.spaces.live.com.

I still need to think of a purpose for this blog. The old one was about being an expat in Japan. However, seeing as my person has been removed from Japan I can no longer blog about that. Well, I could, but that would be downright LIE! I was going to blog about my repatriating myself but eh, b-o-r-i-n-g. So, I'll think about it some more. I promise to try to be amusing. I think I'm pretty amusing but then again, I am the funniest person in the world - to myself.

I'll stop babbling now. Perhaps I will even go and do some work.

S.


No comments: